What do you need to increase awareness of your brand? Some magic potion? A social media genie? What would it take to increase your traffic while raising awareness of your brand? With so many ideas out there, it’s hard to know what is best. Traditionally, people have used more “salesy” techniques to bring in traffic. But the reality is that doesn’t work anymore. People are bombarded with sales messages. You have to stand out by being an information headquarters, by still offering people what they want. So, how do you achieve non-salesy content while still achieving conversions. Here are a few places you can start:
- DO use your blog to increase interest. Many people have said how important blogging is, but few do it enough to see the benefits. If you are a business online, you should change the content of your blog, or add new material at least twice per week to see the maximum results. This will increase your results in the search engines and drive more traffic to your site. Don’t forget to put a link to your main business site in your blog.
- DO use the power of You Tube. You Tube has over 500 million visitors per month. You can’t afford to miss out on that much potential traffic. The key is to gain targeted traffic. Do this by carefully choosing the words you use in your You Tube descriptions, and match these with your title, your website page, and blog, so that it builds natural relevance with Google. Also, offer engaging content that is entertaining. Remember, adults are just grown up versions of kids and we all want to be entertained.
- DO use social media-a LOT. Social media has been one of the single most important factors in many business strategies for awhile now. Why? Because it works. With thousands of people having access to these social platforms, you can use them for free advertising any time and develop a following that will result in increasing your brand awareness in a big way. Also, make sure to create ads or messages that are similar to your other messages on your blog, website, and You Tube.
- DO coordinate it. To be successful in raising brand awareness, you need all of the above components to make it work. No one solution is enough in most cases. So combine the best of all of these by integrating them together, keeping your brand in the minds of potential customers.
- DON’T use them in isolation. While you may gain some limited benefits from one of the techniques above, you will optimize your potential by using them all together, so that they complement each other.
- DON’T forget a “call to action.” Make sure you tell people what you want them to do at the end of any video, your website message, or blog. It doesn’t have to be much, but tell them where to find your sales page. This is where you will achieve the conversions and that is, after all, what it is all about!
By combining the best of all of these methods, you will make your brand surface to the top, amid so many you are competing with, by repeating the message numerous times on different platforms, and increasing interest in your company.
In order to maximize this potential, contact us. We are the experts in helping you with any of these aspects of online marketing and more. You don’t need a magic genie. You just need experts in the field of digital marketing, and a killer website design that will keep them coming back in droves. Let’s get started creating your brand awareness through these successful tools.